Advice on Employment of Children

You may not be aware that the employment of children of compulsory school age is regulated by national legislation and by local authority bye laws.

You can find out further information on the Pembrokeshire County Council website by CLICKING THIS LINK.

There is a named contact person should you require further information, and a downloadable application form should you wish to apply for a work permit for a child who is working for you.

ID: 777 Revised: 16/11/2011

Media Library

Cookies ON (Default)